Testimonials 2010



Hi Marketa,
Thanks for a wonderful and insightful tour of your great city of Prague.  It was nice that we could walk and take trolleys anywhere we wanted to go.  I enjoyed learning about the history of Prague. Having a one on one tour was just so much more pleasurable than being stuck in a giant group tour and not being able to ask questions.  It was interesting to me also the things we had in common such as some of the same dishes we eat.  The authentic Czech restaurant you recommended was great. I enjoyed it so much my boyfriend surprised me with a Czech cookbook when he went on a walk to Starbucks, he hit the bookstore on the same block! Thanks again for making my trip memorable and learning not only about the history but about Czech culture and life as well.

Sincerely,
Pamela Chesser
Atlanta, GA, USA


29th May, 2010
General sightseeing tour of Prague

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat